Kissa kiss ka

Priya: You are a Libran right?

Neha: Yeah... Why?

Priya: Read this... Libra natives are known for their balanced, polished ways. No wonder, they make elegant but cautious kissers. A need to please everyone may make them very worried even while kissing. Romantic Libras need to let-go while kissing, if they are to enjoy the experience completely.

Let go... See even in the most intense situations... You have this urge to please.

Neha: Fantastic insight... Another thought, this means that two Librans can never kiss each other as each would be terrified with the idea of pleasing the other. Hence, one may conclude I should never date a Libran. What’s the use, we will be so stressed about a kiss only!

Priya: You know what, forget about dating as of now... This further says, that the best kisses touch your soul...

Neha: Which hasn’t happened so far.

Priya: Then you should try kissing a little more... This would let you find the best man... May the best man win!

Neha: Fantastic idea, let me organize a kiss swayambar for myself.

Priya: Great, let me help you out with the invitation list.

Neha: It’s a long list dear, I have had too many admirers.

Priya: Interesting, some sample please.

Neha: Met all sorts... One had asked me to marry him, one kept eating my head with his constant nonsense, one tried to serenade me with his guitar skills, one stalked me over the phone... I have had all kinds of crazy guys after me.

Priya: Didn’t you like any of them?

Neha: Lately, I have realized, I have a tendency of falling for the wrong people. You know my first crush turned out to be a local goon. By the time I had realized that, he had started following me around and I had to take a detour every day to reach home. Then, my first boyfriend, or fling so to say, was another sample. My friends could never understand what I had seen in him. Rest you know.

Priya: You have a Phd in falling for the wrong ones.

Neha: Occasionally, there had been good guys too. But the moment they started showing interest, I used to get cold feet and ignored them completely, leaving them confused.

Priya: That’s typical. You didn’t have perseverance. Any more stories?

Neha: Oh! Yeah, there was this one guy in one of my offices I could never shake hands with, because invariably he used to hold my hand and didn’t leave it. So, I had to resort to good old Namaste with him!

Then there was another one, who was going through a rough patch because of his recent break-up. I had helped him out in his difficult phase but he got serious and I had to snap out of it. A few days ago we connected again. He is married now and happy. He still remembered how I had helped him.

Priya: Watch out, stay away from him... It gets troublesome with married men, believe me, they can really play you up.

Neha: Oh! Please, I have already had my share of troubles, the last thing I need in my life is an affair with a married man.

Priya: Yup...But when they start with their sob stories... Believe me, you will get trapped.

Neha: I am not in touch with him and do not intend to do so as well.

Priya: Great, so the list needs some revamping. Do you have any top preferences?

Neha: There is only one, but let that be, not happening... Besides he is a Libran too!

Priya: Ah hain! So, my daring independent woman get ready for some action.

Neha: Yeah right, just going to play on my brother’s new PS3. That is action enough for the time being.

Priya: You are not going to give up, right?

Neha: You know, the motivation quote on my desk says, ‘Dream a lot, it COSTS nothing.’ And I am going to live by that.

Comments

Popular Posts